- 3/4 cup almonds
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 pitted Medjool dates
- zest of 3 limes
- juice of 3 limes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place the almonds and cashews into blender or food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the chopped dates, juice and zest of the limes and blend until mixed.
- Transfer to a bowl and using clean hands roll into teaspoon sized balls, or you can do rectangle bars if you prefer.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes.
- You can store in the fridge for a week.
Recipe sourced from Paleo Grubs.